Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hello!

Hello! I am actually not a member of the DeVol family, I am a friend who wanted to help them have a place where little Baby Evans progression could be posted for family and friends to be able to read. As soon as Zhenya feels she has the time and energy, I will let her take over, until then I am just posting the updates that she gives me, so they are directly from her! I am also in the process of setting up a pay pal account so that if you would like to help lighten the financial burden that all of the tests, hospital stays and surgery's you will be able to donate.  

A little about this family- Matt and Zhenya have 4 children, Baby Evan is the newest addition to their family, he joined them 5 weeks earlier then planned on Sept 3, 2010. His siblings are Peter, Nadia, and Anya, and they LOVE him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment